EMS means efficiency.
One EMS training takes only 20 minutes.
Train like celebrities and professional athletes!
Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) training elicits a muscle contraction using electrical impulses. By stimulating the muscle it enhances the blood flow.
You will notice an increase in physical and psychological performance and at the same time reduce fat percentage in your body.
EMS training has many benefits.
It leads to:
It leads to:
- Relaxing und thereby reduces stress
- Metabolic rate enhancement
- Weight loss
- Tightening of tissue (cellulite)
- Firming and toning of the body
- Uncramping single muscles (massage
- Targeted muscle growth
- Enhanced elasticity of muscle
- Muscle endurance training
- Increase in muscle size and strength
- Faster muscle regeneration
- Muscle purging
The EMS training technology ist especially suited for strength and cardio training and also for building-up after sports injuries.
- As no weights are involved, your joints are preserved
- Musculoskeletal pain is alleviated
- Muscles are specifically built up and maintained
- Mobility is improved
- 20 minutes of concentrated EMS training are equivalent to 3-4 hours in the gym
EMS training means: making the most of your body in the shortest possible time!